Tychem Class A Chemical Suit
Tychem TK 613T
- Encapsulated Level A garment design provides the highest level of protection from from liquid splash and vapor/gas exposures for both the wearer and respiratory equipment
- Double taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered, both inside and outside of garment with compatible chemical-resistant material by heat-sealing.
- Expanded faceshield provides wide 220 degree viewing angle. EX faceshield is three-layer laminate composed of 40 mil PVC/5 mil Teflon® /20 mil PVC
- Rear entry design keeps closure away from direct contact with frontal chemical exposure and provides ability to change air bottle on SCBA without removing the entire garment
- Expanded back to accommodate self-contained air breathing apparatus (SCBA)
- Vapor tight zipper. Extra long to increase garment opening and aid donning and doffing
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be secured by the wearer with rugged hook and loop material to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Attached internal Ansell® Barrier® gloves composed of five layer laminate film for a broad range of chemical protection
- Neoprene gloves provide mechanical and physical durability to protect inner Barrier® glove
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Attached flaps are designed to cover boot tops to reduce potential for liquid intrusion
- Two exhaust valves release higher pressure inside encapsulating garments while simultaneously preventing inward leakage of external vapors or particles into the garment. One-way valves are positive pressure and open on demand. Valves include splash covers made of barrier material to prevent liquid intrusion. Valves are located on left back of head and right lower back.
- Internal adjustable waist belt system for support and improved fit
- Each suit has a unique serial number and is fully tested at time of manufacture including positive air pressure integrity testing per ASTM F1052.