Proof Heavy Duty Boots
• Injection molded seamless construction for 100% liquid
• Larger foot area is engineered to accommodate the extra bulk
of an encapsulated
suit, for comfortable fit.
• Stretch fastener closure system allows for use while wearing gloves.
• Meets ANSI spec. Z41 PT99 MI/75 C75 EH, for steel toe impact,
compression & Electrical Hazard Protection.
• Steel mid-sole meets & exceeds CSA Z195-M requirements forpuncture resistance.
• Sure Grip cleated outsole: Excellent abrasion and slip resistance.
provides firm arch support.
• Blown closed cell EVA mid-sole for all day cushion comfort.
Made of special polymer material,
this comfortable boot meets and surpasses protective footwear
chemical permeation requirements of ASTM F 1001 (21 chemicals)
for hazardous chemical emergencies in accordance with Test
method ASTM F 739. Perfect for chemical and hazmat cleanup.
With the growing reality that chemical warfare agents are now
a threat to the civilian population, domestic preparedness
programs are developing rapidly. The HazProof boot has been
tested to Military Standard 282 and will provide protection
against certain chemical warfare blister and nerve agents!
Bright orange color for high visibility. Weight 6.3 lbs. Ideal Applications:
Chemical and Hazmat Cleanup. Chemical Resistance: Hazardous Waste. Test Method
Results: NBC Safety - HazProof boots have surpassed the following test methods:
Permeation Resistance - ASTM F 739 / ASTM F 1001 21 Chemicals Permeation Resistance
- MIL-STD-282 Flame Resistant - ASTM F 1358 Puncture Propagation Upper - ASTM
D 2582 Exceeds Protection Minimum Upper (Height) Electrical Hazard - ANSI Z 41
7–13 US Mens) You'll be prompted at checkout
HazProof Boots: $79.50 - Add to Cart