Butyl Rubber Overboot MK-5
The MK-5 NBC overboot has been designed for
military use in chemical & biological warfare enviroments.
Unlike the Hazproof
boots (below), the MK-5 is intended to provide excellent protection while keeping
weight to a minimum. Ideal for general use in
NBC enviroments, the MK-5 is currently used by many branches of the U.S. military.
For increased impact & puncture
protection in industrial, hazmat or other civilian applications, consider our
high visibility HazProof boots.
* Provides more than 24 hour protection against
* Can be fully decontaminated due to smooth all butyl surface
* Lightweight & excellent physical properties for ease of manueverability.
* Fully antistatic, meeting EN 344 and DIN 4843 antistatic tests
* Meets NSN 8430-99-869-0394 to 0399 military (army & navy) reqs.
* Three elastic closure loops and large top opening facilitate donning
XS - XXL) You'll be prompted at checkout
NBC Overboots MK-5 $68.90 - Add to Cart